Finding your Instagram URL is quite easy if you are using a traditional web browser to view Instagram.
- Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page.
- At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
How do I get an URL for my Instagram account?
- How to acquire the URL for a photo or video is very similar to how you get the URL for an Instagram page: Once you’ve logged into Instagram, go to the photo or video that you’d like to get the Instagram URL from. When you have found a photo or video, tap the icon in the top right corner and choose “Copy link”. After clicking the dots, a new menu will show up where you’ll have a few options.
How do you copy your Instagram link?
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
How do you copy your Instagram link on the app?
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL ‘ as one of the options.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do I put a link to my Instagram on my website?
Choose Instagram as the social media network. Sign in to your Instagram account and allow the app to access your account. Provide your Instagram account’s web address. Click Embed in Your Site (or something similar, such as Generate Embed Code) to generate the embed code.
How do I add social media links to my website?
Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar. Click on the “edit” link next to the website builder you want to use. Click on the “Add” icon on the left-hand tool bar. Click on and drag the “Social” icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.