Here are the world’s 10 most followed Instagram accounts
- Instagram (the platform’s own IG account)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano)
- Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner)
- Lionel Messi (@leomessi)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (@therock)
- Ariana Grande (@arianagrande)
- Selena Gomez (@selenagomez)
- Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian)
Who are the best people to follow on Instagram?
- The 25 Accounts to Follow For the Best Instagram Stories Right Now Chrissy Teigen, @chrissyteigen. Frank Ocean, @blonded. Chani Nicholas, @chaninicholas. Eva Chen, @evachen212. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, @ocasio2018 and @repocasiocortez. Will Smith, @willsmith. Joy the Baker, @joythebaker. Rihanna, @badgalriri. Franchesca Ramsey, @chescaleigh. Busy Phillips, @busyphilipps. More items
Who has the most followers on Instagram 2020?
Cristiano Ronaldo is the most-followed individual on Instagram, with over 369 million followers.
Who has the most followers on Instagram in the World 2021?
Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has topped the Instagram Rich List 2021. Cristiano has 308 million followers on Instagram and earns a whopping USD 1,604,000 or Rs 11.9 crore approximately for each sponsored post.
Who is most followed on TikTok?
Who are some of the top most followed people on TikTok?
- Charli D’Amelio – 120.1 million followers.
- Khaby Lame – 90.2 million followers.
- Addison Rae – 81.9 million followers.
- Zach King – 62.4 million.
Who is the owner of Instagram?
‘King of Instagram’ Dan Bilzerian is in India, wears watch worth Rs 1,36,00,000 – Hindustan Times.
Who has the most followers on Instagram BTS?
So, in order to that currently the member who has the most Instagram followers is BTS’s V aka Kim Taehyung with a count of 10.5 M followers.
What is the most liked picture on Instagram?
Current record On January 4, 2019, the account @world_record_egg posted a photo of an egg with the specific purpose of surpassing the then most-liked Instagram post, a picture of Kylie Jenner’s daughter with 18.6 million likes.
Does TikTok give money?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.
Does TikTok pay money?
Like Youtube, TikTok doesn’t pay its creators for advertisements. Creators who have 1 million or more followers can get paid $1,000 to $5,000+ a month. Researchers say that TikTok stars could make up to $1M per post.
Who is Bella poarch net worth?
Some sources, like Exact Net Worth, estimate her net worth at around $2 million as of 2021, while others, like Celebs Life Reel, have put out much more conservative estimates (in the neighborhood of $200,000 to $300,000).