If you are not getting Instagram notifications, also try clearing the storage and cache data for your Instagram app. Now tap on App info. In the App info menu, click Storage cache. Tap on Clear storage, and then, clear cache.
How to fix Instagram notifications not working?
- How to Fix Instagram Notifications not Working Method 1: Checking Push Notifications Settings. Most of the time if a user is not receiving the notifications of only a certain application, then the problem will be in that Method 2: Checking Phone Notification Settings. Method 3: Clearing Cache Data of Instagram Application. Method 4: Reinstalling the Instagram Application on iPhone.
Why don’t I get Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
The most likely reason why Instagram notifications not working on your iPhone is probably you turned Notifications for Instagram off. Go to Settings > Notification > Instagram. Enable Allow Notifications and Show On Lock Screen. Change the default sound to any other.
How do you fix Instagram Notifications not working?
Instagram notifications not working? Learn how to fix them
- Check your push notification settings.
- Check your phone notification settings for the Instagram app.
- Clear the cache data from the Instagram application.
- Reinstall Instagram onto your iPhone or Android device.
Why am I not getting notifications even though they are turned on?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How do I fix my Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
Open the Settings app and tap Notifications. Scroll down and tap Instagram. Make sure the switch for Allow Notifications is green. Next, ensure that all three options under ALERTS are ticked.
How do I get Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
Enable Mobile Data The Mobile Data option allows Instagram to use the mobile data in the background to deliver fresh notifications on the iPhone. Make sure to enable the option from the iPhone Settings menu. Step 1: Open the Settings app on the iPhone. Step 2: Scroll down to Instagram and tap on it.
How do you fix Instagram notifications on iOS 14?
Solution One: Check for Enable Instagram Notifications in iOS Settings App
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on iPhone and tap “Notifications.”
- Step #2: Select “Instagram.” [
- Step #3: Turn on “Allow Notifications” and also “Show on LockScreen.”
- Step #4: Lastly change the Notification Tone.
Why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
How do I turn on post notifications on Instagram for 2020?
How do I turn notifications on or off for someone I follow on
- Go to their profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap next to Posts, Stories, Reels or Videos to turn notifications on or off.
- Or tap next to Live Videos and select any notification option.
How do I turn my notifications on for Instagram?
Launch the Instagram app on your phone. Go to the profile or that account. Tap on Following, then tap on Notifications. Tap on next to the feature that you want to turn on notifications for.
How do I fix the notification glitch on my iPhone?
Top 8 Ways to Fix Notifications Not Working on iPhone
- Restart iPhone.
- Disable Focus Mode.
- Disable Scheduled Focus Mode.
- Turn Off Notification Summary.
- Check the App’s Notifications Settings.
- Update the App.
- Update iOS.
- Reset Your iPhone.
Why is my message notification not working?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.