The most likely reason why your Instagram feed isn’t refreshing is that your internet connection might be slow or choppy. A choppy internet connection may be caused due to many reasons – too many devices using the connection simultaneously, or weak signal.
Why does Instagram say couldn’t refresh feed?
- The reason why you see Couldn’t Refresh Feed on Instagram is because there is a network connectivity problem. You may have a poor internet connection and this may be what is causing this error message to come up.
Why is Instagram not refreshing my feed?
To fix the “Couldn’t refresh feed” error on Instagram, you need to wait until Instagram is back up. You can also try setting your date and time to automatic or using another device. Alternatively, you can try updating, reinstalling, or clearing Instagram’s cache.
How do I fix my Instagram feed not loading?
How to Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed Error
- Restart Phone. As expected, the first solution should always be to restart your phone.
- Check Internet Connection.
- Check Phone’s Time and Date.
- Check Phone Storage.
- Accept Warning Message.
- Log out From Account.
- Clear Cache and Data (Android Only)
- Update Instagram App.
Why is my Instagram not loading?
Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android) If a restart didn’t fix Instagram for you, try clearing the app data and cache. While you can clear an individual app’s cache and data on Android, on iPhone you need to delete and reinstall the app.
Why is my social media not refreshing?
If your social feeds are connected correctly and still not up to date after a couple of hours, then it is likely because the API connection is being throttled. When this happens, there you will see a delay in your social feed updating.
How long is Instagram ban?
Usually, the duration of a temporary ban on Instagram is from a few hours to 24-48 hours. The duration of the ban also depends on your subsequent actions. If you continue to commit the wrong actions, the ban may be extended.
Why is my Instagram playing up?
There are two major causes of most Instagram problems. The first is that Instagram is down or there is a problem with your Internet connection. The second is that something is wrong with your Instagram app, which may cause the app to crash or simply stop you from posting to Instagram.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
How to clear Instagram’s cache on an Android
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Why is Instagram not working on my phone?
You can also try to clear the app data and cache of the Instagram app to fix Instagram keeps crashing Android. To clear Instagram app cache and data on your Android device, go to Settings > Application Manager > All apps > Instagram > and tap Clear Data, Clear Cache, and then Force Stop.
How do I restart my Instagram app?
Reset your Instagram app This way you won’t need to reinstall the app. On Android, go to Settings > App & Notifications > Tap on Instagram > Go to Storage > Tap on Clear Storage and Clear Cache. Now, your login data will be deleted and the app would become brand new.
Did my Instagram get deleted?
To tell if your Instagram account is deleted, you will not be able to log in to it. When you try logging in to your account, you will receive a message saying that your account has been disabled for violating Instagram’s terms. To know if someone’s account is deleted, you can search for their username on Instagram.
How do I fix my Instagram feed?
8 Best Ways to Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed
- Check Instagram Servers.
- Update Instagram.
- Enable Mobile Data for Instagram (iPhone)
- Use Fast Internet Connection.
- Force Stop Instagram (Android)
- Clear Cache and Storage (Android)
- Give Unrestricted Data Usage (Android)
- Re-Login Instagram.