At the top of your story draft screen, tap the scribble icon to the left of the text icon.
- Tap the scribble icon next to the text icon to begin editing your Instagram story background.
- Choose the pen brush and the color for your Instagram story background.
How do you change the background color on a story?
Changing to a Different Solid Colour
- Open Stories.
- Take a photo or video.
- Click on the brush icon for highlighting.
- Pick a color from the list of available options.
- Tap your screen for a couple of seconds.
- You’ll see the new background applied to your Story.
How do you change your background color on Instagram without covering the picture?
3. How to change the background color without covering the photo
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Take a random photo.
- Add a background color.
- Press on the “Arrow” button on top of your screen to save the image.
- Press “x” to delete your Story.
How can I change photo background?
How to Replace a Photo Background – The Simple Way
- Step 1: Load the image to PhotoScissors. Drag and drop the file to the app, or use the Open icon on the toolbar.
- Step 2: Replace the background. Click the Background tab on the right side and select “Background: Image”, then select an image file to set as a background.
How do you change your background on Instagram 2021?
How to change default background color in Instagram stories
- Open the Stories tab, and click on your gallery to select an image.
- Resize your image and adjust its location.
- Click the three dots, and tap ‘draw.
- Choose the color you want the background to be.
How do you put a white background on Instagram?
Here’s how to add a thick white frame for your Instagram photos:
- In the Instagram app, tap the + icon to add a new photo.
- Tap Next in the upper right-hand corner.
- Filter should be active now.
- Double tap on your filter of choice.
- You’ll see a slider and next to it a square.
- Tap on the square.
- Now tap Done, and then Next.
How do you change the background of a photo to white?
How to Change Photo Background to White with Mobile App
- Step 1: Download & Install Background Eraser.
- Step 2: Choose Your Photo.
- Step 3: Crop Background.
- Step 4: Isolate the Foreground.
- Step 5: Smooth/Sharpen.
- Step 6: White Background.