To delete a photo or video from your story:
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Can you delete one photo from multiple photos on Instagram?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.
How do I delete a photo on Instagram?
Ignore the bright red “delete” option, hit Edit and scroll to the image or video you want to send to the trash. Now, tap the little trash can icon in the top left corner of the image. Instagram will ask if you really want to scrap it, and you do, so hit Delete to confirm. 4
How do I select and delete a picture on Instagram?
Use Cleaner For Instagram To Mass Delete Instagram Posts
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Can you change the order of pictures on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
Is Instagram removing photo sharing?
Last week, the head of Instagram declared that the platform is no longer an app for sharing photos. Photographers are now turning to Twitter in their droves.
How do I delete pictures off of Instagram on the computer?
Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
How do you delete someone else’s picture on Instagram?
Simply visiting the profile of the account that posted your picture, politely ask them to remove it, and link to the photo in question. If the poster has uploaded a group photo you happen to be in and they’re a reasonable person, they’ll probably remove it.
Is there an app to delete all Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do you clear your Instagram feed?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
How do I delete all my Instagram posts 2021?
Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on the three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.