Selecting multiple photos
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon.
- Tap another thumbnail.
- Continue tapping thumbnails as needed.
How do you post more than one picture on Instagram?
How to Post Multiple Photos on Your Instagram Feed
- Open the Instagram app.
- Select the plus (+) icon to add photos.
- In your “Recents,” press and hold a photo until you see the number 1.
- From there, select the multiple photos you wish to upload.
Why can’t I add more than one photo on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do you stack pictures on Instagram?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do you add more pictures to an existing Instagram post?
Adding Photos to Your Story
- Open the Instagram app and stay on the home page. Locate your story in the upper left-hand corner and long-press the round icon.
- Choose ‘Add to Your Story’ in the pop-up window.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to add and click ‘Send To’ just as you normally would.
How many photos can you post on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to upload up to 10 photos and videos in a single post. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to upload and share more than one photo or video in just one Instagram post.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once.
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How do I load photos onto Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
How do you post more than one picture on Instagram Story 2020?
Add multiple photos to a single story on Android using Samsung keyboard
- Tap on the ‘Aa’ text icon at the top-right corner to bring up Samsung Keyboard.
- Pick an image you screenshotted earlier and it’ll be added to your base image.
- Move, resize, and repeat to add multiple images.