How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner.
- Select the photo you want to post.
- Edit the photo as you choose.
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
Can I use Instagram from my laptop?
You can access Instagram on your PC or Mac using a web browser to review your feed, like and comment on posts, view your profile, and follow or unfollow people. Instagram also recently added the ability to send and receive direct messages. You can also post photos or videos. Go to Instagram.com and log in.
Can I post to Instagram from My computer 2020?
Another option is running the Android Instagram app on your computer. This can be done by running an Android emulator on your Mac or PC with BlueStacks. There are also quite a few other options to post to Instagram from desktop, but above are the best solutions I’ve found.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my laptop?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
Can’t post to Instagram?
Steps to fix if Instagram doesn’t let me post
- Restart your device.
- Reduce Your File’s Size.
- Reset the Network Connection.
- Clear Instagram cache memory.
- Check Instagram Photo/Video Policy.
- Change Your Instagram Data Settings.
- Free up Storage Space in Your Phone.
- Uninstall Apps That Have Access to Your Instagram Account.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
How do you upload pics to Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.