How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are two ways to qualify for this useful feature. You either have to make it to 10,000 followers, or you must have a verified account. If you don’t meet at least one of those guidelines, the linking feature will not be available to you.
How do you put a link on Instagram 2021?
How to Add Links to Your Stories
- Capture or upload content to your story.
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar.
- Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
- Place the sticker on your story — like our other stickers — and tap on the sticker to see color variations.
How do you put a link on Instagram if your not verified?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you put a swipe link in a story?
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
Can you add a link to your story without 10000 followers?
Adding a Swipe Up link to Instagram Story So you can link to your IGTV video in your Insta Story, even without 10,000 followers. Once you’ve got your Story ready to go, and once you’ve made sure that you’ve linked to your latest IGTV video, you’re going to share to your Story.
Where is the link sticker on Instagram?
Step 1: Once you’ve taken or uploaded a photo or video in Stories, tap the Stickers icon at the top of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “Link” sticker. Step 3: Type the link you want to attach to the sticker.