How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you put a link in an Instagram story?
How to add links to Instagram Stories
- Head to the Instagram app and swipe right.
- Once the photo is inserted, swipe up to open the sticker tray.
- Click on the Link option and paste the URL you want to add to the story.
- The link then shows up as any other sticker on an Instagram Story.
Why can’t I share a link on Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Links in Instagram stories were originally only available to users with a huge number of followers.
How do I share a clickable link on Instagram?
To put a link in your Instagram bio, simply go onto your Instagram page and click “Edit Profile”. Then add your link under “Website”, as highlighted above. Instagram will automatically turn the URL address you enter into a clickable link.
Can you post links on Instagram stories?
You can add a link to your Instagram Story using the chain link icon in the top menu of your Story screen. Once you add a link to your Instagram Story, followers and viewers can view that linked content by swiping up on your Story.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you put a link on Instagram if your not verified?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
Why don’t I have a link button on Instagram?
You either need 10,000 Instagram followers, or you need to be verified. (The two are not one and the same.) If you fall into one or both of these camps, you should automatically see a chain link icon at the top of your screen when you go to post a Story.
Where is the link sticker on Instagram?
Step 1: Once you’ve taken or uploaded a photo or video in Stories, tap the Stickers icon at the top of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “Link” sticker. Step 3: Type the link you want to attach to the sticker.
How do I make a clickable link on Instagram 2021?
Here’s how you can pay to add clickable links to your Instagram posts:
- Go to your profile on Instagram.
- Choose the post you want to promote.
- Click on “Promote”
- Tap “Edit” under the Your Website option.
- Replace the link to your website with any link you want.
- Tap “Done”
- Fill out the rest of the details for your ad.