How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on one Instagram story?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you layer pictures on Instagram stories?
Layering multiple pictures on one Instagram Story is easy. We just tap the + sign on our profile picture to open our Story creator. Just tap on the grid to open the layout selector. We can add two, four, or six photos to a single Story in total.
How do you post more than one thing on your Instagram story?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up.
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post.
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos.
- Press “NEXT”
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
How do you add more photos to an already posted Post?
If you’re on a computer, it’s the icon that looks like a camera at the bottom left corner of the post. Select a photo. On a smartphone or tablet: Tap the photo you want to upload, then tap Done at the top right corner of the screen. To select more than one photo, just tap as many photos as you’d like.
How do you make a collage on Instagram with your story?
To create a collage using this solution, you need to:
- Open Instagram on your mobile device.
- Go to Your Story in the top-left corner.
- Pick the Layout option from the menu on the left.
- Tap the Grid icon and pick the kind of grid you want to use.
- Take pictures for each portion or upload them from your gallery.
Can you add photo to existing Instagram post?
Can You Add A Photo To An Existing Post? So, can you add photos to an Instagram post after you’ve posted it? No, you can’t. Unfortunately, this capability isn’t available on Instagram OR in Facebook Creator Studio yet (although it’s certainly been requested!)