What to Know
- iOS/Android: Tap profile icon > Edit Profile > Email Address. Enter new address, tap checkmark. Check email, follow instructions to confirm.
- Desktop: Select profile icon > Profile > Edit Profile. In the Email field, enter a new address. Choose Submit to save. Confirm via email.
How do I change my email address on Instagram 2021?
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Open Instagram in your browser or on your computer.
- Click on your profile photo and go to your profile page.
- Next to your username, click on the “Edit Profile” option.
- Once you’ve typed in your email address, click on “Submit.”
How do I reset my Instagram email?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I update my Instagram account?
First, go to the App Store, located at the home screen. Next, tap the updates tab located at the bottom right side of the screen. Depending on how many updates are available, there will be a red dot with a number showing how many updates there are. You’ll be taken to a list of apps that can be updated.
How do I change my login info on Instagram?
Change your username in the Instagram app
- Tap your avatar icon in the bottom-right corner to go to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile” under your bio.
- Tap the Username field and type in your new handle.
- Click “Done”
How do you delete an Instagram account if you forgot your password and email?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
How do I make my Instagram forget?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
Can you have two Instagram accounts with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How do I erase an email account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
- Select “Delete products.”
- Enter your password.
How do I unlink my Instagram from my Gmail?
Unlink your address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top left, tap the Menu.
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
How do I remove my email and number from Instagram?
Tap on Personal Information (the last section) Add an email to your Instagram account. Verify your email address by taping the link in the email. Click on your number and then click the X icon on the right corner of the screen.