Ignore the bright red “delete” option, hit Edit and scroll to the image or video you want to send to the trash. Now, tap the little trash can icon in the top left corner of the image. Instagram will ask if you really want to scrap it, and you do, so hit Delete to confirm. Your problematic post has been cleansed.4
Can you delete one photo from multiple photos on Instagram?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.
How do you delete an image on Instagram?
Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I select and delete a picture on Instagram?
Use Cleaner For Instagram To Mass Delete Instagram Posts
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
How do I delete a picture I posted?
In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward-pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. Tap the small “x” in the top-right corner of the photo (or photos) you want to remove, but do not click the Save button yet.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Can you change the order of pictures on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
How do you delete someone else’s picture on Instagram?
Simply visiting the profile of the account that posted your picture, politely ask them to remove it, and link to the photo in question. If the poster has uploaded a group photo you happen to be in and they’re a reasonable person, they’ll probably remove it.
Is Instagram removing photo sharing?
Last week, the head of Instagram declared that the platform is no longer an app for sharing photos. Photographers are now turning to Twitter in their droves.
Is there an app to delete all Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
How do you delete pictures on Instagram fast on the computer?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
How do you replace a photo on Instagram?
Can I add or remove a picture to my Instagram post after publishing it? Unfortunately, no. There is no option to add or remove an image or video once you’ve submitted the post. Instead, you will need to delete the entire post and re-post it.
How do I delete one of my Instagram accounts?
Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
Can I edit an Instagram post?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.