Open Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (located in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.”
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
How do I automatically post from Facebook to Instagram?
Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu. Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu. Click on the “Connect to Instagram ” option. A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram.
Why can’t I connect my Facebook page to Instagram?
1. To check your page role settings, head over to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram business profile. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
How do I share a Facebook link on my Instagram story?
When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain. Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page. Type the URL into the text box. Click “Done” in the top right.
How do you post links in Instagram?
If you do so, here are the steps:
- Take a new photo or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon located on the top of the screen.
- Paste the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap ‘Done’ to save it.
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook business page?
Open your Facebook Page. Select Settings from the left menu. Select Instagram. To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are two ways to qualify for this useful feature. You either have to make it to 10,000 followers, or you must have a verified account. If you don’t meet at least one of those guidelines, the linking feature will not be available to you.
How do I get the link to my Instagram account?
1. Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
Can we share link on Instagram?
The Instagram bio is the only place where anyone, including private personal accounts, can share a clickable link. Think of this as your “home” link. While there are other ways to share clickable links (which we’ll discuss in a moment), those routes are targeted for more specific audiences.