Where to Look for Your Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram?
Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
Why can’t you see your likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets. Instagram said: “We want your friends to focus on the photos and videos you share, not how many likes they get.”
How do you see how many likes you have on Instagram 2020?
To view an Instagram profile, the webpage URL is simply instagram.com/ followed by the handle name. For instance, @yahoofinanceau would be found at instagram.com/yahoofinanceau. Hovering over a post instantly lets you see how many likes the post has garnered.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Are likes hidden on Instagram?
Today, we’re announcing that everyone on Instagram and Facebook will now have the option to hide their public like counts, so they can decide what works for them. We tested hiding like counts to see if it might depressurize people’s experience on Instagram.
How do you unhide likes on Instagram?
Step 1: While sharing a post, tap on Advanced settings in the bottom. Step 2: Toggle the switch next to Hide like and view couunts option to hide or unhide likes and views. Likes and views can be hidden or revealed even for posts that you have already shared. 5
How do you get your likes back on Instagram?
The toggle can be found in the new Posts section in Settings -> Privacy and applies instantly. In terms of personal content, you can turn off like counts on your posts, but they have to flick the switch themselves – currently, the likes are visible.
How do you get the number of likes to show on Instagram?
How can I hide or unhide like and view counts on Instagram?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Posts.
- Tap or next to Hide like and view counts to turn this setting on or off.