How to log out of Instagram on your computer
- Click the icon that depicts a person’s head and shoulders at the top right corner of the screen. Click the head and shoulders icon at the top right.
- Click the gear icon beside the words “Edit Profile.”
- On the popup menu that appears, click “Log Out.”
How do I log out of my Instagram account?
How to Log out of Instagram
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner of your Instagram profile on either your iOS or Android device.
- Tap “Log Out,” located in the Account section of the Settings screen.
How do you logout of Instagram on a phone?
Log Out of Instagram on Mobile Here, at the top-right corner, tap the three horizontal lines. From the menu that opens, select “Settings.” This opens the settings menu for Instagram. On the “Settings” screen, scroll all the way down. Then, at the bottom, tap “Log Out.”
Why can’t I log out of Instagram?
Previously, the “log out” option showed under “Options.” Instagram is aware of the issue and working to release an update that will resolve the problem. If you need to log out, you can delete and reinstall the app. The only other workaround is using Instagram.com in your mobile browser.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my iPhone?
Deleting an Instagram account from iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- Log into your account.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the reason that you are choosing to delete your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click ‘Permanently delete my account,’ then click again to confirm.
What happens if you logout of Instagram?
How long can you be logged out of Instagram? Before you deactivate your account, you should know: You may reactivate your account at any time during these 30 days by logging in to it. If you don’t log in/reactivate for 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted.
How do you log into Instagram?
Open Instagram.com in a web browser and then enter your Instagram username or the phone number or email address associated with the account. After that, enter your password and tap Log In.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2020?
To delete your account:
- Go to your Profile tab.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Manage my Account > Delete Account.
- Follow the steps in the app to delete your account.
Do you lose anything if you delete Instagram app?
Nope. Uninstalling the app doesn’t affect your followers list on Instagram. You will not lose any follower by uninstalling the app, unless the followers decide to unfollow themselves.
Can you close an Instagram account?
When you no longer want to keep your Instagram account, you can permanently delete, or close, it at any time. Deleting your Instagram account will permanently delete all photos, videos, friends and comments on the account. You can close your Instagram account only when using your computer’s Web browser.