Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length.
Can you post longer than 60 seconds on Instagram?
Instagram stories only allow 15-second video clips, whereas you can post one minute videos on your feed. If it’s your feed, your video must be shorter than 60 seconds, but you can post up to 10 at a time in a single post, as long as you’ve broken it up into sections of 60 seconds or less.
How do you post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
How to post a 3-minute video or longer on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the IGTV button at the top-left of the screen.
- Press + at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Press Next.
What do you do if your Instagram caption is too long?
Caption truncation: In an Instagram post, if the caption is longer than 125 characters, everything after 125 characters will be hidden and you will need to click “more” in order to read the rest of the caption. It’s a good idea to get your most important point across and hook the reader in those first 125 characters.
How do you exceed the caption limit on Instagram?
When it comes to your Instagram bio, there’s no trick within the app to increase your character limit. However, you can tell your followers to read more about you by placing a link in your bio that directs users to an external site or page that has more information about you or your business.
What is the longest video you can post on Instagram?
Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
How do you post a 45 second video on Instagram?
Here’s how to post a clip to Instagram:
- Tap the ‘+’ to add images and videos from your camera roll.
- Tap on the option to add several pieces of content together.
- Select the clips you want in order.
- Tap Next.
- Edit clips to your preference.
- Tap Next.
- Add a caption and location.
- Tap Share.
How do you change seconds on Instagram?
To begin with the new feature and create long Instagram Stories longer, all you need to do is to tap the Your Story icon and then press and hold the record button from the bottom-centre for as long as you want to record a moment – without worrying about the 15-second limit.
How do you post a long video on Instagram 2020?
How to Post a Long Video on Your Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- If you want to record a video, tap on the camera icon, hold the circle to start recording and release when you want to stop.
How do you post a 2 minute video on Instagram?
Long Story for IG (Download For iOS)
- Launch the app and select the video length you want to trim it down to (by default it is set at 15 seconds)
- Tap Select Video and choose the video you want to trim.
- Tap Choose.
- Tap Split and Save Clips and wait for the video to be processed.
Can I post a long video on Instagram story?
For Instagram Stories, you’ve got a 15-second limit per individual Story. However, if you upload a video that’s longer than 15 seconds, they will chop it into 15-second pieces for you. If you’re shooting your Instagram Story live in the Instagram app, you can shoot up to ten 15-second Stories in a single take.
What happened to IGTV?
Instagram has merged IGTV with feed videos and created ‘Instagram Video’ in the process. IGTV previously allowed users to post a video between one minute and one hour, while videos posted directly to the feed were limited to 60 seconds.