Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
How do you post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
How to post a 3-minute video or longer on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the IGTV button at the top-left of the screen.
- Press + at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Press Next.
How long can videos be on Instagram 2021?
You’re limited to lengths between 3-60 seconds for Instagram Feed videos. Your feed is your Instagram profile – that’s the place where all of your activity is showcased. If you want to upload an Instagram video longer than a minute, that’s fine, but only one minute of that video will be featured in your Instagram Feed.
Can Instagram videos be longer than a minute?
You can upload a video that is longer than 60 seconds long, but as videos in your Instagram feed can only be a minute long, you’ll need to select which 60 second portion of the video you would like to post.
Can you post hour long videos on Instagram?
You can post on IGTV from the Instagram mobile app by selecting the “Long Video” option when you upload a video, or on a desktop through your profile page. Normal Instagram videos can only be up to a minute long, but IGTV videos can be up to an hour.
How do you post a long video on Instagram?
- Launch the Gallery app.
- Select the video you want to trim and tap the Scissors icon.
- Tap Trim.
- Drag the slider from the left or right to increase or decrease the duration.
- Tap the check mark icon when you’re done.
How do you post a long video on Instagram 2020?
How to Post a Long Video on Your Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- If you want to record a video, tap on the camera icon, hold the circle to start recording and release when you want to stop.
How do you upload a full video on Instagram without cropping it?
To post a full vertical video or image on Instagram without cropping to 4:5, add a white background to make it into a square. Then, you can post the photo or video without cropping out or changing the size. This technique works for pictures, GIFs, and videos.