The top three on the list of highest-earning Instagram influencers were: Kylie Jenner – $1.2million per post. Ariana Grande – $966,000 (£773,340) per post.
Who gets paid the most per Instagram post?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
How much does Nicki Minaj get paid per Instagram post?
Estimated cost per post: $651,000 With 106 million followers, Minaj earns $651,000 per social post, according to Hopper HQ. Minaj’s most recent sponsored Instagram posts included her collaboration with Fendi, totaling up to six posts so far in September.
Who is the richest Instagrammer?
1. Who Is The Highest-Paid Instagram Celebrity? According to The Guardian, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest-paid Instagram celebrity in the world. He dethroned Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who was the previously-named highest-paid Instagram celebrity in the world.
What is Ariana net worth?
Ariana Grande Net Worth: $180 Million.
Does Instagram pay money?
Instagram allows you to earn money with the help of IGTV Ads, Branded Content, Badges, Shopping, and Affiliate Marketing. But creators can also earn from sponsored content, fan membership, licensing the content they produce, and also by becoming a consultant.
How much does Selena Gomez make per post?
How much does Selena Gomez get paid per Instagram post? According to CNBC, Gomez made $800,000 per sponsored Instagram post in 2018 when she had 139 million followers. As of 2021, she has 254 million followers, so chances are her price went way up, too!
Who is the richest YouTuber 2021?
The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 4x larger than the second richest YouTuber, Ryan Kaji, who has a net worth of $50 million.
Do you get paid for 1000 followers on Instagram?
Brands typically pay anywhere from $10 per 1,000 followers to $500 for every 1,000 followers depending on your niche and engagement. If you have around 1,000 followers and want to make money, you should look into coupling your Instagram with other marketing channels.
Who is a zillionaire?
The definition of a zillionaire is a person who is extremely rich. A person with seemingly endless amounts of money, a penthouse in Manhattan, a private jet and a ten million dollar house in California is an example of a zillionaire.
How much Anushka Sharma earn from Instagram?
Anushka Sharma: Rs 95,10,863 With more than 52 million followers, her estimated earnings from Instagram is 95,10,863.
Who is the highest paid on Instagram 2021?
Instagram’s 2021 rich list: Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest earner, pushing Dwayne Johnson into second with Ariana Grande third.
Does Instagram pay per post?
2) Instagram influencers with under 10,000 followers can make, on average, $88.00 per post. Those with under 100,000 followers average $200.00 per post, but these numbers often vary account to account. Most accounts in this level are instead, gifted with free products or discounts for posting.