How to check Instagram messages on Mac
- Click on your profile page (a person icon in the bottom right corner of the screen)
- From your profile, go to the main menu in the upper right corner and click on Settings.
- Select Notifications Direct Messages.
How do you text on Instagram on a Mac?
Method 1: IG:dm
- Step 1: Download IG:dm.
- Step 2: Launch and Verify IG:dm.
- Step 1: Launch the Flume app.
- Step 2: Click on DM Function.
- Step 3: Enter the user’s Instagram handle.
How do you access DM on Instagram on the computer?
Steps to follow:
- Open any browser on your PC.
- Head to www.instagram.com.
- Login using Instagram or Facebook login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the DM icon (looks similar to the mobile app DM icon)
- Here, choose a contact or respond to someone’s message by clicking on the contact from the list.
Can you access Instagram on a Mac?
There is no official Instagram app for Macs so you’ve got two options to use it on macOS in 2020. You can either use a third party app that connects to Instagram or install an Android emulator and use the Android version of Instagram on a Mac.
How can I use Instagram on my Mac?
How to access Instagram using Safari
- Open Safari and head to Preferences > Advanced and make sure Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar is toggled on.
- Visit the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Then select Develop > User Agent > Safari – iOS 11 – iPhone.
How do I manage Instagram messages on my desktop?
How to send Instagram DMs on your computer (PC or Mac)
- Log into your brand’s Instagram account. Log in to instagram.com using whichever web browser you prefer.
- Click on the paper airplane icon.
- See all your Instagram DMs.
- Send other users’ content.
Where is the DM on Instagram?
The Instagram Direct icon is located at the top right of your home screen. This is also where you receive new messages. A red circle with the number of messages waiting for you is shown on top of the Direct icon. Your new messages are revealed when you tap the number.
Can I chat on Instagram through Google Chrome?
If you are logged in to your profile, the extension picks up the login credentials from your browser. Once done, click on the little DM-shaped icon on your browser and bam! Hello, Instagram. Now, all you have to do is click on the DM icon and you are all set to start chatting.
How do I use Instagram on Mac Chrome?
Post on Instagram from a Mac using Google Chrome
- Open Instagram using Google Chrome.
- From the top menu, go to View > Developer > Developer Tools.
- This will open Developer Tools.
- Now your Instagram will show up exactly as it would on your phone.
How do I post to Instagram from my Mac desktop?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
How can I view Instagram on mobile desktop?
Use Instagram Mobile On PC Desktop using Chrome
- Step 1: Open your chrome browser and login to instagram.com website.
- Step 3: Now click on the mobile icon to enter the responsive mode like in the screenshot.
- Step 4: Now you can use the Instagram app on your browser exactly as it looks like on your mobile.
How do I use Instagram on Chrome?
To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. You can scroll through your feed, like photos, and leave comments, just like on the Instagram mobile app. You can also click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner for more browsing options.