How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you put a link in an Instagram story?
Select the link icon at the top of the screen and tap “IGTV video.” Your IGTV video will now be directly accessible via a swipe up link from your Instagram story.
How do I add a link to Instagram 2021?
How to add a link to Instagram stories?
- Review to confirm the figures.
- Find the link icon.
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link.
- Type in or paste a link.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right.
- View your Story.
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are two ways to qualify for this useful feature. You either have to make it to 10,000 followers, or you must have a verified account. If you don’t meet at least one of those guidelines, the linking feature will not be available to you.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you share a link in a story?
How to Add Links to Your Stories
- Capture or upload content to your story.
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar.
- Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
- Place the sticker on your story — like our other stickers — and tap on the sticker to see color variations.
How do I add a clickable link to Instagram?
You can add a link to an Instagram post in the post’s caption. Simply copy and paste or type out a link in the “write a caption” box. However, Instagram will not turn this URL into a clickable link, so followers will have to copy and paste it into their browser to access it.
How do I get the URL for my Instagram?
How do I get a link (URL) to a photo or video on Instagram?
- Open your web browser.
- Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
- Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
How do you swipe up on Instagram without 10k followers?
How to Get Swipe Up Feature on Instagram Without 10k Followers
- 7 Instagram Swipe Up Feature Alternatives You Should Try.
- Create IGTV video and link in the caption.
- Add IGTV video swipe up link to Instagram story.
- Instagram story overlay technique.
- Create a shoppable Instagram story.