Follow these steps to create a new Highlight from your Instagram profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the +New button (the big plus sign).
- Pick the Stories you want to add to your new Highlight.
- Tap Next and name your new Highlight.
- Choose your Highlight cover, and tap Done.
Can you add to Instagram highlights without adding to story?
You need to go to Instagram Settings > Story Controls > Hide story from. Deselect Everyone. That’s how you can add Stories to Highlights without anyone seeing them.
Why can’t I add to highlights on Instagram?
For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
Can you rearrange highlights on Instagram?
The only way to change the order of your highlights, is by adding a new story to the highlight you want to change because Instagram story highlights are not arranged by alphabetical order. For doing this, you should know to which highlight you have to add story so that it comes to your desired order.
How do you add a highlight to a story?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap. If you don’t see, tap Story highlight.
- Tap to select the story or stories you want to add to highlights, then tap Next.
- Choose a cover photo and enter a story name for your highlight, then tap Add (iPhone) or Done (Android).
How do you add highlights without a story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
Can you add highlights from close friends?
Add to Highlights Just like the normal stories, you can create highlights from the stories published in close friends. However, they won’t be visible to everyone. Only the members of your close friends list will be able to view them on your profile.