Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device.
- Swipe left from your feed’s home screen to open the Stories feature.
- In the menu bar along the top of your screen, tap the square smiley face icon, which looks like a Post-It being peeled away.
- In the pop-up, tap the “Music” option.
How do you add music to Instagram stories on Android?
How to add music to your Instagram Stories
- Record a photo/video or upload one from the gallery.
- Tap on the sticker button.
- Select Music.
- Find a song and desired audio clip.
- Share with your followers.
Why can’t I add music to my Instagram stories?
You may need to sign out of the app and force-quit, then open up Instagram and sign back in. If that still doesn’t bring you to the sweet, sweet Instagram music sticker in Stories, you can delete your Instagram app entirely, reinstall the app on your phone, and then sign in again.
How do you add music to your Android stories?
First, download the latest version of the Instagram app on iOS or Android. Next, open the Instagram Stories camera and take or upload a photo or video. Once that’s done, tap the stickers button at the top of the screen and choose the music sticker.
How do you put music on Instagram Stories 2020?
Adding Music to Instagram
- Tap the camera button or the ‘Your Story’ icon to begin.
- Snap your photo or shoot your video, and add filters.
- Tap the ‘Sticker’ icon at the top of the screen, then tap ‘Music.
- Search for the song you want by song, artist, or album.
- You can also search by genre or what’s popular.
Is Instagram music available in India?
Instagram Music Is Now Available In India.
How do you add a song to Instagram without sticker 2020 on Android?
If you want to have music on your Instagram Story but don’t want a sticker to be visible, you can drag the sticker off the screen. It will disappear from the Story preview display, but after it publishes, you’ll still hear the music and see the song title and artist at the top of the screen.