When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
How do you add music to your Instagram stories?
How to add music to your Stories on Instagram
- Tap the dog-eared FACE icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap “MUSIC.”
- Search for your artist name.
- Scroll to the section of the song you want to include.
- Add any other text or filters, and publish it!
Why can’t I add music to my Instagram story?
If you don’t have the music sticker on Instagram, it may be because: You live in a country where the feature isn’t available. Music is enabled on the app in over 90 countries, but due to Instagram’s strict adherence to copyright law, it’s disabled in some countries. You may need to simply update Instagram.
How do I add music to my story on Instagram 2021?
After you open Instagram Stories or Reels and take a photo or video (or upload one from your camera roll), swipe up. You will see the display of stickers that Instagram offers for their Stories. Click the “Music” sticker. Next, start searching for your music in their search bar.
How do you add music to a story?
How to Add Music to an Instagram Story
- Open Instagram and go to your story.
- Proceed to take a story, whether it’s a photo or a video.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of your screen.
- Go to the “Music” sticker.
- Find the song that you want to add and tap on it.
Why can’t I add Music to my Instagram Story 2021?
So, try updating the Instagram app using your Wi-Fi. Open your Settings, click on Wi-Fi, and find a network to get connected. Enter the password, get connected to the Wi-Fi, and try updating your app. Doing so will help you get Instagram Music working again!
What app puts Music on Instagram videos?
Apps for Adding Music to Instagram Video
- #1: Available on both iTunes and Google Play, Lomotif is one of the more popular apps out there.
- #2: Quik is a great free app brought to you by the creators of GoPro.
- #3: Formerly known as Flipgram, Vigo Video is not just a music app.