How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How do you put a gallery picture on your Instagram story?
Instagram Lite app for Android
- Tap at the top left.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo. To choose a photo from your phone’s gallery or camera roll, tap on the photo to the left.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo.
- When you’re ready to share, tap Add to Story in the bottom left.
How do you put gallery pictures on your story?
Select the photo or video and tap “Your Story” on the bottom to add the Gallery photo or video to your Story. Tip: If this is the first story of your day, you can directly tap Your Story icon to begin uploading photos from Gallery.
How do you put multiple pictures in one story on Instagram?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do I add more photos to Instagram?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
Where is the photo sticker on Instagram story?
Step 1: Once you’ve captured or uploaded a photo or video in Stories, tap the Stickers icon at the top of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “Add Yours” sticker. Step 3: Type a prompt for your sticker, or tap the dice to see a random prompt.
Where is the photo sticker on Instagram?
You can access the new feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.
Why can’t I upload pictures on my Instagram story?
First, you need to make sure that there is nothing wrong with your Instagram app or device and that you can’t post stories due to Instagram’s technical difficulties. Type ‘Instagram’ in the search box and look for any reports. If there aren’t any, you can submit an error.
How do you add something to your story on Instagram?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Why can’t I add more than one photo to Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.