How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- At the top, tap then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share.
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).
Where is the add post button on Instagram?
Open Instagram to the homepage. Look at the top right corner of the screen. You’ll see three buttons there, with the first being the create a post button (+).
Why can’t I add post to Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Why can’t I post comments on Instagram?
If you’re not able to add a comment, first try updating your app to the latest version. If your Instagram app is up to date, you may be getting an error for another reason. Try a hard close and restart your app. You’re on Airplane Mode or have no internet connection.
Why can’t I post more than 1 photo on Instagram?
How to upload multiple pictures on Instagram? Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
Why won’t Instagram Let me share posts to my story?
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do you comment in Instagram?
You can comment on your own photos or any photos from users that you are following. Tap on the photo to open it. Click the “Comment” button. The Comment button is located below the photo, next to the “Like” button.
How many comments can I post on Instagram?
Instagram Like and Comment Limits According to Instagram, you can only like 60 photos in an hour. You can also leave 60 comments on photos or videos. You can have 60 relationships per hour – so that’s a total of follow and unfollow actions combined.
How do I update my Instagram?
How to Update the Instagram App on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Use the search field at the top to search for “Instagram” and select Instagram from the list of suggested results.
- Tap Update to the right of the Instagram app listing.