Request an Instagram verified badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings Account Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How do you become eligible for Instagram verification?
To get a verification badge on Instagram, a user needs to ensure that the account they are representing is authentic. It should be public and have a bio, profile photo, and should have at least one post. The account should be unique, which means that there should not be any kind of duplicity.
How do you submit verification on Instagram?
Verify Your Business on Instagram
- Go to your profile and tap. in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Request Verification.
- After you’ve filled out the form, tap Send we will review your request.
How do I get verified on Instagram 2021?
How to apply for Instagram verification
- Tap your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Go to the top-right corner of your profile and tap on the menu icon.
- On the bottom-right of the screen, you’ll see a settings icon.
- Request Verification.
- You’ll see a form with your account name pre-filled.
Can you buy Instagram verification?
According to Instagram, “Only some public figures, celebrities and brands have verified badges. It’s not currently possible to request or purchase a verified badge.” That’s actually not true; you can definitely request to be verified. And you can pay to be verified, on the black market.
How do u get the blue check on Instagram?
How to apply to get verified on Instagram: 6 steps
- Go to your profile and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Request Verification.
- Fill in the application form. Your legal name. Your “known as” or working name (if applicable)
- Tap Send.
Is it hard to get verified on Instagram?
If you use Instagram the way they want you to, and you build your reputation as an influencer somewhere else first, then the day may come when you open your account to find that Instagram has awarded you their verification tick. It is hard to get verified on Instagram – but not impossible.
Can you fake a verified Instagram account?
The network of Instagram verification-peddling scammers that Hawley encountered is just one of many groups of people seeking to exploit the company’s mysterious verification process for personal gain. Some hackers create fake accounts claiming to offer blue check marks only to steal users’ personal data.
How do you get verified on Instagram without being famous?
If you follow these three steps we believe you can have a way higher shot at getting verified without being a celebrity, based on our own experience.
- Don’t get big on Instagram first.
- Gain notoriety on parallel platforms.
- Position yourself at risk of getting impersonated.
- Request to be verified.
Where can I buy Instagram verification?
1. Request Verification. Instagram recently added the option to request a blue tick. If you have a business or even personal page, you just need to log in to your Instagram account and then go to the Settings section and select Request Verification.
How many followers do you need to get verified?
Without verification, you’ll need at least 10,000 followers to access the feature. It builds brand awareness – As we mentioned before, the blue check tells the world that you’re somebody.
How much does Instagram verification cost in India?
Verification badge being sold for Rs 30,000-1 lakh in India; Instagram removes blue ticks after ET flags accounts. In the aspirational world of social media, blue ticks are a coveted status symbol.