To give your messages a theme, simply tap the information icon on the upper right hand corner of the chat window. Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look.
Why can’t I change my Instagram text color?
Update Instagram App If you do not see the theme setting in your Instagram Messages, then you need to update the Instagram app. Open Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS) and search for Instagram. Tap on Update. Only when you have the new icon you will be able to use themes in Instagram chats.
How do you change the color of your text on Instagram on Iphone?
Choose the “Messenger” icon in the top-right corner of the Instagram app’s home screen to view all conversations. Here, choose a conversation that you want to change the theme. Now, choose the “i” icon from the top-right corner. Tap the “Theme” option.
How do you make your Instagram DMS purple?
To change the DM color on Thread app from Instagram:
- Open the thread app.
- from the camera, tap the home icon at the top.
- tap on the three-lined icon in the top left.
- tap on theme.
- select a theme you like and tap the closing icon.
How do you put themes on Instagram chat?
How to Change Instagram Chat Themes
- Launch Instagram and tap the messaging/DM icon in the top-right corner of the app.
- Next, open a chat whose theme you want to change.
- Tap the profile name to open the Chat settings menu.
- In the Chat Settings section, select Theme.
- Choose a preferred theme in the Themes section.
What is Instagram Chat theme?
The theme adds a desert background to conversations Instagram added a Dune chat theme that allows users to add a desert scene to their conversations. Step 1: Open the conversation you want to edit and tap the conversation name at the top of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Theme.”
How do you make an Instagram theme?
How to create an Instagram ‘theme’ and maintain consistency!
- Step 1: Decide what kind of content you want to post.
- Step 2: Looks at others who inspire you!
- Step 3: Get your colour scheme.
- Step 4: Decide on your grid pattern.
- Step 5: Create a preset!
- Step 6: Use a planning app!
Why is my text purple on Instagram?
Instagram messages officially have a new ~lewk. The grey and white messages all of us have come to know and love have officially changed to blue and purple, and it’s all because of the app’s latest software update, called February Version 128.0, according to HITC.
How do I change my Instagram color from white to black?
Access Settings. Tap on Display. You’ll see a toggle next to “Dark Theme” in the Display menu. Toggle this on, and your display will instantly change to dark mode.