Here’s what you need to do to change your bio:
- Open the Instagram app.
- On the bottom of the page, tap on the icon with a profile photo to access the profile page.
- Click on “Edit Profile” and then click on “Bio.”
- Write your new bio and include the URL of your website, online store, or blog.
How do you change your bio on Instagram 2020?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap Edit profile at the top of the screen, then tap Bio. Write your bio and add the URL to your website. Tap Done (iPhone) or (Android).
Where can I edit my bio on Instagram?
Open Instagram on either your mobile device or your desktop and navigate to your personal page by clicking on the profile icon (on mobile) or your profile picture and username (on desktop). 2. From there, select “Edit Profile.” On mobile, “Edit Profile” will appear below your bio.
Why can’t I edit my Instagram bio?
Why can’t I edit my Instagram bio? Usually this indicates that there is a glitch with the app. Logging out or quitting the app on your phone and then going back in and trying again often helps. If that doesn’t work you can check the app store to see if you need to update the app.
Where is the bio on Instagram?
To get to someone’s profile, tap their username, displayed above their post. Then you’ll see their “bio” where they describe themselves and their account, and the blue URL. That’s the link in bio.
How many times can you change your bio on Instagram?
On Instagram, you can change your name only twice and if you wish to change it back again, you will have to wait for 14 days. In this prank, if users have changed their name twice they cannot change the name a third time for another 14 days.
What is ADD Bio in Instagram?
What is an Instagram Bio? An Instagram bio is the small area under your username where you can share some details about yourself or your brand. Your Instagram bio can include a brief self or brand description, contact information, emojis, hashtags and more.
How do you get your Instagram bio on different lines?
How to put spaces in your Instagram bio on the desktop site
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Select your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit Profile”
- Under the “Bio” section, add your desired bio text and include a period or another punctuation mark on each line with a break.
- Hit “Submit.”
How do you add more bio on Instagram?
How to make your Instagram bio longer than 150 characters
- If you want your followers to learn more about your business from your bio, the easiest way to do this is to add a link to your bio.
- You can also use Instagram link sites like Linktree to give your followers a selection of different links to choose from.