What to Know
- iOS/Android: Tap profile icon > Edit Profile > Email Address. Enter new address, tap checkmark. Check email, follow instructions to confirm.
- Desktop: Select profile icon > Profile > Edit Profile. In the Email field, enter a new address. Choose Submit to save. Confirm via email.
How do I change my email address on Instagram 2021?
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Open Instagram in your browser or on your computer.
- Click on your profile photo and go to your profile page.
- Next to your username, click on the “Edit Profile” option.
- Once you’ve typed in your email address, click on “Submit.”
How do I reset my Instagram email?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
Why can’t I change my Instagram email?
Go to your Instagram profile and tap the “Edit profile.” Your email address will show up below the “private information.” Make sure the email address is correct. Tap on it to edit the email address.
How can I update my Instagram account?
First, go to the App Store, located at the home screen. Next, tap the updates tab located at the bottom right side of the screen. Depending on how many updates are available, there will be a red dot with a number showing how many updates there are. You’ll be taken to a list of apps that can be updated.
How do you delete an Instagram account if you forgot your password and email?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
How can I recover my Instagram account without email and phone number 2021?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
How do I change my login info on Instagram?
Change your username in the Instagram app
- Tap your avatar icon in the bottom-right corner to go to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile” under your bio.
- Tap the Username field and type in your new handle.
- Click “Done”
How do I add another email to my Instagram?
How to Add the Email Button on Instagram
- Open your profile on Instagram.
- Select “Edit Profile“
- Select “Contact Options“
- Add in your preferred email address.
- Remove your phone number.
- Remove your physical address.
- Tap “Done“
Can you have two Instagram accounts with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How do I get the new Instagram Update 2020?
How to get the new Instagram features?
- Go to app store (for iOS) or play store (for Android)
- Find Instagram and check for updates.
- If there was a new version available, download and install it.
- Check if the issue is fixed.
Can I change my username on Instagram before 14 days?
Instagram has changed its policies back in 2019 where you have to wait for 14 days to change your name on the platform. If you have changed the username then simply wait for 14 days. The username and the Name on Instagram are different, you may change your username more than twice within 14 days.