Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
Can you copy pictures from Instagram?
Here’s how: If you’re browsing your Instagram feed on your phone and you come across a photo you’d like to download, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Copy Link. Copy the link and then paste it into your browser, where you should see the original image.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Account, then tap Original photos (iPhone) or Original posts (Android). Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on. Tap next to Save posted photos/Save posted videos to turn it on (Android).
How do you copy an Instagram post?
1. Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. Tap the “” icon in the upper righthand corner of the post and click “Copy Share URL” (this button will be the same for both iOS and Android mobile devices).
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my gallery?
In Settings, click on Account > Original Photos (if using an iPhone). For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
How do you download other people’s pictures from Instagram?
Download all Instagram photos from any user, or your own
- Step 1: Install a copy of Free Instagram Downloader on your Windows PC, then open the application.
- Step 2: Click the Input User Name button and type the Instagram account name in the pop-up, then click OK.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my laptop?
Navigate to your Instagram photo within your desktop browser. Hold down Shift + Command + 4. Drag to select the area of the image you need to capture. After taking a screenshot, find the image saved as a.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
Using Instagram Photo Editing and Filters without posting the photo online
- Open Instagram and visit your profile.
- Tap the gear icon on iOS (or the three dots on Android) to go to Options.
- Scroll down and toggle on Save Original Photos.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Open the photo in Instagram and edit as usual.
Can I repost my own post on Instagram?
The Instagram platform offers no option for reposting. Instagram only allows users to share via Facebook, Instant Messenger, copy the URL or tweet the content.
How do I paste and copy?
Keyboard shortcut: Hold down Ctrl and press X to cut or C to copy. Right-click the item’s destination and choose Paste. You can right-click inside a document, folder, or nearly any other place. Keyboard shortcut: Hold down Ctrl and press V to paste.
How do you copy and paste messages on Instagram?
(One place you might not know is that you CAN copy/paste a direct message! Just place your link in a separate “message” within your message thread. Have your recipient press and hold the link in that message and the option to Copy will pop up. Then, pull up your phone’s browser, tap in to paste in the URL, and voila!)