Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do you save videos from Instagram to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do you save other peoples Instagram videos?
To do so, you just need to go to your phone’s control center and tap on the record icon (one dot inside a circle). It’ll then give you a 3-2-1 countdown until it begins recording what’s on your screen. If you want to save someone else’s Instagram Story, you can download the Chrome IG Story extension to your browser.
How can I download Instagram videos to my computer?
Go to Instagram and find any video or photograph you’d like to download to your PC. You’ll notice some new icons in the top right of the image, which are ‘view, share link and download’, added by Instag Downloader. Hit the download icon to instantly save that image or video from Instagram to your PC or Mac.
How do I save Instagram videos to my iPhone 2021?
Follow the steps below to save Instagram videos to your iPhone camera roll in the best way:
- Get InstaSave free app.
- Copy Instagram video link and paste it into InstaSave.
- In the preview tab, choose whether you want to download the video or not.
- Click Download to save the video.
How can I download all my videos from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”