How to Create a Business Account on Instagram
- Download the Instagram mobile app on iOS or Android and select “Create New Account”
- Choose a username for your new Instagram business account.
- Add your phone number or email (or use the contact information from another existing account)
- Select Complete Signup.
How do I create a business page on Instagram?
SET UP YOUR INSTAGRAM BUSINESS ACCOUNT In settings, find Account and tap Switch to professional account. Pick a category that best describes your business, then select Business. You’re all set – you’ve got an Instagram business account.
Is an Instagram business account free?
Yes, anyone can create a business Instagram account — it’s free, and you don’t need to even prove that you have an official registered business. Nevertheless, having a business account still helps make your brand look serious and professional.
Can I have a personal and business Instagram account?
You can have a personal Instagram account that you make private or public and a business Instagram account that solely focus on your business.
How do I create a second Instagram account for my business?
Creating and managing multiple accounts on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile photo at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Press your account name.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Create New Account.
- Create a username and password and fill out your profile details.
- Press Next.
Does Instagram have business pages?
Instagram business accounts are one of two free professional profile options available to Instagram users. A business profile offers a few more social media marketing tools and services than the personal account, such as: Instagram analytics for reach, impressions, and follower demographics.
Is Instagram good for business?
Instagram is a powerful marketing tool for your business. Here’s how to make the most of it. Instagram is a popular social media platform that can serve as a valuable marketing tool for your business. To get the most out of Instagram, use high-quality photos, respond to comments and use hashtags wisely.
How do you get paid for Instagram?
Right now, there are four primary ways to make money on Instagram:
- Work as an influencer to post content sponsored by brands.
- Be an affiliate marketer selling other people’s products.
- Earn money for your content through tips and ads.
- Become an entrepreneur and sell your own products.
How can I increase my followers in Instagram?
10 Ways to increase Instagram followers
- Optimize your Instagram account.
- Keep a consistent content calendar.
- Schedule Instagram posts in advance.
- Get partners and brand advocates to post your content.
- Avoid fake Instagram followers.
- Showcase your Instagram everywhere.
- Post content followers want.
- Get the conversation started.
Is it better to have a personal or business Instagram?
So if you are personality-based brand (like a blogger or Instagram influencer) and feature both personal and business content on your account, sticking with a personal account may be better, as your followers may engage with your account more than if you limit your content to just business posts.
Should I have 2 Instagram accounts?
Instagram users tend to prefer accounts that are focused on a specific niche. So instead of throwing all your content on one account, you should create multiple Instagram accounts to generate more attention and higher engagement.
What is the difference between Instagram business and personal?
A basic account lets you post content and view other Instagram profiles. Furthermore, you can set a personal Instagram profile to be a private account, which means only your followers can see your content. On the other hand, an Instagram business profile is public and anyone on Instagram can see it.
How do I make my personal and business Instagram separate?
Convert your personal Instagram account into a business account
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Business Account.
- We recommend that you connect your business account to a Facebook Page that is associated with your business.
Can I have 2 business accounts on Instagram?
Managing multiple Instagram business accounts is a lot easier now that the platform lets you manage all accounts from a single device. You can easily switch back and forth between accounts by clicking on the settings icon in the top right of your app. Then, scroll to the bottom of this area and click “add an account.”
Should I create a second Instagram account for my business?
Reasons to consider separate business and personal Instagram accounts. But cultivating a presence that’s officially and solely dedicated to your work can also help build your brand, protect your privacy, and grow your business footprint. A business Instagram account gives you access to some simple user analytics.
Can I make 2 Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.