To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
How can I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Can you make a post on the Instagram website?
You can post on Instagram from a computer or mobile device with a few clicks or taps. Instagram recently added a built-in feature to its desktop website that allows you to upload photos and videos in the same manner as the Instagram mobile app. This article is part of Insider’s Guide to Instagram.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do you create an easy post on Instagram?
How to Create Posts for Instagram
- Use Instagram Post Templates.
- Choose Your Post Format.
- Choose an Image.
- Add Design Elements.
- Save the Photo.
- Upload to Instagram.
How can I use Instagram on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
Upload, apply filters and share Your Instagram feed will appear as it would on a phone. Click the plus icon at the bottom, then select ‘ Gallery ‘. Click the ‘Gallery’ drop-down menu at the top left and select ‘Other’, then click ‘Pick from Windows’. Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click ‘Open’.
How do you layout Instagram posts?
7 creative ways to design an Instagram grid layout
- Commit to a color combo.
- Create a checkerboard effect.
- Design row by row.
- Create a vertical column.
- Turn your grid into the rainbow.
- Embrace the border.
- Turn your posts into a puzzle.
- Preview first.