You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
How do I delete a second Instagram account on the app?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do you delete an Instagram account on a phone?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)
How do you permanently delete an Instagram account?
How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How do you delete Instagram account on iPhone app?
Deleting an Instagram account from iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- Log into your account.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the reason that you are choosing to delete your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click ‘Permanently delete my account,’ then click again to confirm.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone 2021?
How do I delete my Instagram account on my iPhone or Android device?
- Start the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Go to the Profile page and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Help Center and tap Basics.
- Hit Getting Started and then scroll through the options until you find Delete Your Account.
Why can’t I delete my instagram?
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in. and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on iOS?
Step 1: Go to “Instagram” on your iPhone and tap on the Profile icon at the bottom of the screen. Step 2: Click the Settings icon on the Profile page and then scroll down to choose “Help Center”. Step 3: Tap on “Basics” and then choose “Getting Started”. Step 4: Select “Delete Your Account ” among the options.