Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
Can you delete one photo from Instagram multiple?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.
How do you delete a picture off of Instagram?
Instagram: How to Delete Photo
- Open the Instagram, then tap the profile icon that looks like a person at the bottom-right part of the screen.
- Select the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three dots, located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Delete“.
- Confirm the delete, and the photo is removed from the Instagram.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Can you change the order of pictures on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
Is Instagram removing photo sharing?
Last week, the head of Instagram declared that the platform is no longer an app for sharing photos. Photographers are now turning to Twitter in their droves.
How do I delete pictures off of Instagram on the computer?
Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
What happens when someone uses your photo on Instagram without permission?
Report the post If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can report things using this form. After reporting a post, specially trained representatives from our Community Operations team will then review the image and remove it if it goes against our Community Guidelines.
Can you hide all your photos on Instagram?
Instagram lets you hide photos from your feed without deleting them. You can simply archive posts that you want to hide from your feed. Archived posts stay on the app and you can restore them anytime.
Can you hide specific photos on Instagram?
Open Instagram and display the photo you want to archive. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen to open a pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen. The selected photo is moved to your archive and hidden from your profile and feed. Your followers can’t see it, but you can.
Is there a way to hide Instagram posts?
Here is how it works:
- Find the post you want to hide. Open your Instagram app and find a post you want to hide.
- Press the three dots “…” Press on the three dots that are on the top right corner of your post.
- Select “Archive” That’s it! You’re done! Now, what if you want to unhide the post?
How do I rearrange my Instagram posts 2020?
Feed Tip 2: 3 ways to rearrange your photos
- Drag & Drop: with your finger press and hold a photo then drag it on the other one.
- Swap: select 2 photos you would like to swap and tap the swap icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Shuffle: select more than 2 photos and press the swap icon to rearrange them.
Can you edit old Instagram posts?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.