How can you turn off comments on Instagram?
- Tap the three-dot button above your post.
- Select Turn Off Commenting or Turn On Commenting.
Can you turn off Instagram comments?
On the caption screen, scroll down and tap “Advanced settings” at the bottom of the screen. 3. Under the “Comments” header, toggle the “Turn off commenting” bar to on. You will know comments are disabled when the bar is blue.
How do I stop comments on all my posts on Instagram?
Unwanted Comments on Your Instagram Posts? Here’s How to Turn Them Off Entirely
- Go to Your Advanced Settings. Scroll to the very bottom of the page that appears before you share the post and hit “Advanced Settings.”
- Turn Off Commenting.
- Go to the Post and Find the Three Little Dots.
- Turn Off Commenting.
How do you turn off commenting?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
How do I turn off comments on Instagram as Viewer 2020?
How to Hide Comments on Instagram Live
- Navigate to the small Comments box located in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap the three vertical dots located inside the box.
- Tap Turn off Commenting.
How do you control comments on Instagram?
How do I filter out and hide comments I don’t want to appear on my posts on Instagram?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap. Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words.
- Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off.
Can I hide chat on Instagram?
Go to your Instagram profile and click the Snap with the three stripes symbol on the options menu. It’s in the top right of your screen. Whatever the reason, you realize how you can disable or hide chats in Instagram. These conversations will be kept secret and only for you.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
To disable likes and comments on your Facebook profile picture, you need to uncheck the “Share your update to News Feed” option before changing it. What is this? If you already changed it, you need to change your post’s privacy settings from “Public” to “Only Me”.
How do I stop my comments showing up on friends news feed 2020?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me ” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
How do I minimize live comments on Instagram?
You can hide comments on Instagram Live by tapping the three dots at the bottom-left and selecting “Turn Off Commenting.” You can always turn Instagram Live comments back on by tapping the dots again and choosing “Turn On Commenting.”
How do you hide live chat while watching Instagram?
Viewers can hide the chat section on Instagram Live as well. Download the Instagram Chrome extension, add IG Stories For Instagram, and log in to your account. Select the story that piques your interest. Next, select the “Hide Comments” option at the top of the right-hand side.