How to edit or delete a post from a PC or Mac
- With the mobile mode enabled using developer tools, find the post you want to edit.
- Click the three dots in the right corner.
- Click Edit and make whatever changes you want.
- When you’re happy with your post, click the blue check mark in the right corner to finish.
How do I edit a post on Instagram after posting it?
- Navigate to your post.
- Click the 3 dots on the top right of your post.
- Hit the “Edit” button.
- Go ahead and edit your caption, change your location, add account tags to your photo or video.
- Hit “Done” on the upper right-hand side.
Can Instagram posts be made on desktop?
Whether you’re on a Mac or a PC, you can post from your desktop computer. Instagram’s web version allows you to upload an Instagram post the same way you would via mobile, regardless of the platform you use.
Why can’t I edit caption on Instagram?
Caption editing is only available from the mobile Instagram app, which can be downloaded from the App Store for free. Unfortunately, the option to edit media captions isn’t available from the web app. Keep in mind that after you edit a caption on Instagram, you can continue to go back and change it over and over again.
Can you edit an Instagram post and remove a photo?
But can you edit them? Well, the short answer is no! You cannot add filters to the published photos, crop them, change their order, or do things like that. However, you can tag people on each photo after posting them, add locations, and edit the caption of the whole post.
How do you add pictures on Instagram from the computer?
Click the ‘ Gallery ‘ drop-down menu at the top left and select ‘Other’, then click ‘Pick from Windows’. Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click ‘Open’. You can now crop the picture, add filters and a caption, and share it with your followers via all the usual social networks.
How do I post on Instagram from desktop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Can you edit an Instagram post caption?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.
Can I edit captions on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above your photo or video. Tap Edit. Edit, delete or add a caption to your post, then tap Done (iPhone) or (Android).
How do you edit captions on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above your photo or video. Tap Edit. Edit, delete or add a caption to your post, then tap Done (iPhone) or (Android). When you tap below a post, the word Edited may appear below captions that have been edited.
Can you remove a picture from a multiple post on Instagram?
Unfortunately, once you click the “share” button there isn’t a way to remove a single image. The only way to delete an image or video from a carousel post is to delete the whole post.
How do I edit my Instagram photos like Blogger?
3 Simple Editing Tips
- Color Correct. If you’re not applying a filter, then color correct your photo using your intuitive eye or the automatic tool color correction tool in your favorite editing software.
- Crop for Composition.
- Make it Cohesive.