You can add paragraph spaces in your Instagram bio and captions by using the below method:
- Copy-paste your caption.
- Press “Enter” when you want to end a paragraph.
- Copy-paste blank spaces from the Notes app on your phone.
- Press “Enter.”
- Start a new paragraph from the next line.
- And so on.
How do you get spaces in your Instagram bio?
How to put spaces in your Instagram bio on the desktop site
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Select your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit Profile”
- Under the “Bio” section, add your desired bio text and include a period or another punctuation mark on each line with a break.
- Hit “Submit.”
Where is enter button on Instagram?
On the Pixel 2 using Instagram, when typing a message in Direct Instagram the “enter” key is hidden in the “send” key. When you hold the “send” key two keys pop up. If you highlight the left it gives keyboard options. If you highlight the “enter” key it does nothing.
How do you skip lines on Instagram on Iphone?
From within your Instagram app, all you have to do is click on the “123” button on your keyboard and you’ll see a “return” key pop up on the right-hand side. Tap on return and then go ahead and start line breaking away, you all.
How do you write a bio on Instagram?
Instagram Bio Checklist
- Explain who you are and what you do.
- Target your niche audience with specific keywords.
- Link to your website or blog using Linkin. bio.
- Provide additional ways for your followers to get in touch.
- Show your personality.
How do you start a new paragraph on Instagram?
When you want to start a new paragraph, do not press space after your last word or symbol. Immediately press “return” and continue typing your next sentence. Copy and paste the text into Instagram: the caption will retain your paragraphs when you post it!