To find out the best times to post for your social media account, sort your posts by your desired metric, such as likes, impressions, or engagement rate. Then see when the top posts were published or if any times keep coming up for your top posts. Note down the times. These are your current best times to post.
How do I find my optimal time to post on Instagram?
Go to Insights → Audience and scroll a bit down, and you’ll see on which days of the week — and which approximate times — your followers are the most active on Instagram. This data gives you a good understanding of the best times to post, based on your own audience.
What’s the worst day to post on Instagram?
The worst time to post on Instagram is observed on Saturdays and Sundays, particularly in the morning and midnight. Overall, people are the least active from 1 am to 5 am. It all comes to your specific audience and when they are most active on the platform.
Does it matter when you post on Instagram?
By posting earlier in the day, accounts benefit from less competition (globally, most posts are shared between 9 AM-1 PM each day ), while also tapping into traffic from users during their first scroll of the day — even if that’s a few hours after the post was shared.
How do you use Instagram effectively?
10 Instagram Best Practices to Build Your Audience
- Maintain a consistent feed of high-quality visuals.
- Stay on top of Instagram changes and updates.
- Pay attention to what your audience wants.
- Perfect your timing.
- Tell visual stories.
- Use hashtags to boost content discovery.
- Make the most of games, contests & challenges.
How do I increase Instagram views?
10 ways to boost your Instagram reach today
- Find your optimal posting times.
- Experiment with videos.
- Host contests or ask questions to encourage engagement.
- Curate user-generated content.
- Tell Instagram Stories.
- Go live on Instagram.
- Use Instagram ads.
- Post less.
How many reels should I post in a day?
Instagram recommends you do 5-7 Reels per week. I don’t think you need to do one every day, BUT the ratio of Reels that actually took off on my account to the amount that I did is small (so posting them often is important).
How do you make your Instagram go viral?
Post Viral Content
- Find Content That Is Already Viral.
- Participate in Trends and Challenges.
- Visit Instagram Famous Places.
- Create Behind the Scenes Content.
- Create Surprising Content.
- Use Instagram Reels.
- Post When Your Audience Is Active.
- Create a Good Hashtag Strategy.
Is Friday a bad day to post on Instagram?
Friday in general is the best day to get engagement, and Sunday is the worst day overall. But you can’t just wait for Friday to post. Save your best material for then, and be sure to post in the afternoons and evenings through from Tuesday to Saturday.
Do celebrities get paid to be on Instagram?
Major celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Selena Gomez can make a killing off a single Instagram post. But stars from reality TV shows like “The Bachelor” and the “The Real Housewives” franchises — who might not have the same level of name recognition — still can earn millions per year from sponsored posts on Instagram.
Is it bad to post on Instagram everyday?
It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
How to Gain Your First 1,000 Followers on Instagram
- Create and optimize your profile.
- Designate a content creator.
- Follow photography and editing best practices.
- Set a regular posting schedule.
- Curate some of your content.
- Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
- Write engaging, shareable captions.
Can you post on Instagram too much?
Posting Too Much (or Too Little) Posts are the lifeblood of your social media accounts. — then you’re not properly utilizing your social media page. If you’re posting too much, on the other hand, like around 10 times a day on Instagram or Facebook, then you might annoy followers.