Finding your Instagram URL is quite easy if you are using a traditional web browser to view Instagram.
- Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page.
- At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
How do you copy URL on Instagram app?
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
How do I share my Instagram profile?
The recipient will receive a direct message within the app
- Step 1: Go to the profile you’d like to share.
- Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap “Share this Profile.”
- Step 4: A list of your contacts will appear.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
Can you put a URL in Instagram?
Instagram users can, and often do, share links by cutting and pasting text links in captions and comments, but there is no direct linking allowed on Instagram. If you paste a link into a post, your followers have to copy and paste the link into their web browser address bar.
How do I share my Instagram account 2021?
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
How do I get link in bio on Instagram?
How to put a link in your Instagram bio
- Edit your Instagram profile. Go to your profile and tap on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Add the URL in the Website field. In the “Website” field, enter the URL you want to add to your bio.
- Save the changes. Tap on “Done” and that’s it – you now have a link in your Instagram bio.
What is a Instagram URL?
In the case of Instagram, your profile URL will be the Instagram website address slash your username ( https://www.instagram.com/your-username). For example, if your username is michaeltheartist, your Instagram URL will be https://www.instagram.com/michaeltheartist. That was easy, wasn’t it?