Tap the small Edit button at the bottom. Tap the x mark beside the account that you want to remove. Instagram will confirm your decision following the pop-up menu. Select Remove, and the app will forget the login details of the account.
How can I get Instagram to forget my account?
How to remove an account from Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
- Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
How do you delete a linked account on Instagram?
To delete a linked Instagram account, you must first navigate to the “Delete Your Account” page in Instagram’s Help Center. Then, tap on “Delete Your Account”, log in to the Instagram account that you want to delete, and complete the form to delete your account.
How do you delete an Instagram account if you forgot your password and email?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently from my phone?
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will have to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the red button stating: “Permanently delete my account.”
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do you delete an old Instagram account if you don’t know the password?
Open the Instagram app on your mobile phone. Tap “Forgotten password” on the login menu. Select either “Username” or “e-mail” and enter either your username or the email address you used when creating your account like in the previous guide. Press “Search” in the upper right side corner.
How long until Instagram deletes an inactive account?
Based on user experiences and information we have gained from them, it seems that Instagram will delete inactive user accounts from one to two years after inactivity altogether.