Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How do I regain my old Instagram account?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I get my old Instagram account without email or phone number?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
Will my Instagram account be deleted if I don’t use it?
Yes, in general, Instagram has set rules that will delete any inactive user account after a while. Different rules consider for this issue, will result in the deletion after being inactive.
How do I find my old Instagram username?
Follow these steps to uncover the old usernames of an Instagram account:
- Navigate to an account’s profile page.
- Tap the three-dot menu on the top right.
- Select About This Account from the pop-up.
- Tap Former Usernames. On the next page, Instagram will display the account’s former usernames.
How can I get my Instagram account back if I changed my phone number?
Send a request by the following steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the log-in page.
- Tap Get help signing in..
- The page goes to the verification page. At this stage, first fill in your username and tap Send Login Link, even though your email is invalid.
- Tap Need more help? on the same page.
- If you tap Need more help?
How do I log into my Instagram if I forgot my email?
If you can’t log in, tap “Get help signing in” on the Instagram app on your smartphone. From there, you’ll be prompted to enter your email address, Instagram username or phone number or to log in and reset your password with your Facebook account.
How do I get a recovery code for Instagram?
Go to your profile and tap:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Two-Factor Authentication.
- Tap Recovery Codes, then tap Get New Codes.
How long can Instagram be deactivated for?
How can I reactivate my Instagram account?
How to reactivate Instagram account?
- Step 1: Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Step 2: On the login screen, enter your Instagram credentials associated with the account you wish to reactivate.
- Step 3: Tap ‘Login’ and you’re done. This should restore your Instagram account.
How many reports does it take to delete an Instagram account?
The fact is that there are times that Instagram would delete an account just because of three or four reports from various accounts due to the impact of the reason given for reporting the account. The only effect that a large number of reports have is that it speeds up the immediacy of reviewing the complaints.
How can I see my old Instagram photos?
You can easily get to your Instagram archive by opening the menu on your profile page. In your archive, you’ll find any posts that you’ve hidden along with all of your previously uploaded stories. You can also view your archive settings, which includes the option to automatically save photos and videos.
How can I see my history on Instagram?
First, tap on your Profile and then go to the Menu. Next tap on Settings and then choose Security. Halfway down the page is a section called Access Data – tap that. You’ll be able to see all of the info Instagram holds on you, split into different sections.
How do you view your watched history on Instagram?
Open the Instagram app installed on your phone and tap on your story icon within the upper left-hand corner. You will be able to view your story from your profile page. Within the bottom left-hand corner, you will see “Seen by” followed by the amount who has viewed your story post up to now.