How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are two ways to qualify for this useful feature. You either have to make it to 10,000 followers, or you must have a verified account. If you don’t meet at least one of those guidelines, the linking feature will not be available to you.
How do you put a link on your Instagram story?
How to use the Instagram link sticker
- In the Instagram app, press the plus sign on the bottom center.
- Scroll to select Story (rather than Post or Live).
- Create your Story using all the gorgeous media you have at your disposal.
- Tap the Sticker icon in the top row.
- Add your link.
- Then send to your Story, and you’re done!
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you put a link on Instagram if your not verified?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
How do you add a link?
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
Where is the link sticker on Instagram?
Step 1: Once you’ve taken or uploaded a photo or video in Stories, tap the Stickers icon at the top of the screen. Step 2: Tap the “Link” sticker. Step 3: Type the link you want to attach to the sticker.