Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center. Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
How do I link an Instagram account to a Facebook page?
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
Why can’t I connect my Instagram to my Facebook page?
Click on settings at the top of your page, then navigate to the page roles tab in the left-hand menu. 2. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook business page?
Connect an Instagram Business Profile to a Facebook Page
- From your Facebook Page, click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Connect Account.
- Choose to allow Instagram messages in your Facebook inbox and click Continue.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click Log In.
Why won’t my business Instagram link to my Facebook?
You may need toconvert to an Instagram professional account to link to a Facebook Page (if the Facebook Page is owned in a Business Manager). If the Page isn’t in the drop down on your Instagram profile, check your Page’s settings on Facebook to determine if you have an Admin role.
How do I share my Instagram posts on Facebook 2021?
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.
How do I link my Instagram account?
Tap in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Switch Accounts. Tap Add Account, then tap Log in with Instagram. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
Where is linked accounts on Facebook?
Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings. Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar. Click on the Link Account button for Facebook.
How do you link Instagram to Facebook on computer?
Step 3: Open your Facebook page and click on Settings at the top right of the page. Step 4: On the new page, click Instagram in the left column. Step 5: Now, click Connect Account. Step 6: Enter your username and password and click Log In.