On the Instagram site, in the top-right corner, click your profile icon. From the menu that opens after clicking the profile icon, select “Log Out.” And instantly, Instagram will log you out of your account in your web browser.
How do I logout of Instagram on Google?
How to Log out of Instagram
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner of your Instagram profile on either your iOS or Android device.
- Tap “Log Out,” located in the Account section of the Settings screen.
How do I permanently logout of Instagram on my computer?
Steps to log out of Instagram on your computer/laptop
- Open Instagram on your browser.
- Move the cursor to the profile button (your profile picture) on the top right corner.
- A drop-down menu will show ‘Logout’ at the bottom. Click on it.
- A pop-up screen will appear confirming your logout. Click on ‘Logout. ‘
How do I log into Instagram on Chrome?
You can access Instagram from any web browser on your computer, such as Safari or Google Chrome. Go to www.instagram.com. Type instagram.com in your address bar and hit the Enter button. Click on the “Log in” link.
How do I logout of my browser?
Sign out of Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile. Sign out.
Why can’t I log out of Instagram?
Previously, the “log out” option showed under “Options.” Instagram is aware of the issue and working to release an update that will resolve the problem. If you need to log out, you can delete and reinstall the app. The only other workaround is using Instagram.com in your mobile browser.
How do I remove my username from Instagram on Chrome?
To delete a saved username, use the “Down” arrow on your keyboard to highlight that username, and then press “Shift-Delete” (on a Mac, press “Fn-Backspace”).