No more white borders around picture!
Practically, you only need three simple steps to resize images for Instagram without cropping them.
- Step 1: Load the image to iResizer.
- Step 2: Select objects on the image you want to protect from distortion.
- Step 3: Change the aspect ratio.
- Step 4: Enjoy the perfect square photo.
How can I make my whole picture fit on Instagram?
Open the Instagram app and upload your picture. You’ll notice that Instagram crops the picture to square by default, but you can click the expand arrows or pinch the image in the lower left to fit the whole picture on Instagram.
Why is Instagram cutting off my picture?
If the photo you upload is not in one of Instagram’s supported aspect ratios, it will be cropped automatically. Small, low-resolution photos are enlarged to a width of 320 pixels when you upload them to the service, which may distort them.
How do you change the shape of a picture on Instagram?
When you have selected a photo to use from your device’s photo library, tap the small round icon in the bottom-left corner of the image to change from the square format to its natural landscape or portrait shape. (Tap the icon again if you change your mind and want to return to the square.)
How do I resize images?
Alternatively, you can enable the Google Play Store on your Chromebook, then download image editors as if you were using the Android. Image editor
- Open your image file then click on Edit in the menu.
- Choose and click Resize.
- Adjust the values as you see fit.
How can I resize a picture on my iPhone?
How to resize photos on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Image Size from your Home screen.
- Tap the Image Icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap the image you would like to resize.
- Tap Choose in the lower right corner.
- Select your image resize option at the top of the page.
How do I stop Instagram from saving to my camera roll?
Go to your Instagram app, click on the top right menu and click on Settings at the bottom. Among the options you see, select Original Photos. When you turn off Save Original Photos, photos you take with your Instagram app’s camera will not be saved on your iPhone’s camera roll anymore.