Record in slow- or fast-motion
- Step 1: On the Instagram Stories camera, swipe from right to left on the words at the bottom of the screen to move to the “Reels” camera.
- Step 2: Tap the “Speed” button on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap one of the slow-motion or fast-motion options.
Can you turn a video into slow-motion?
Open VITA app on your phone and tap on “New Project” Now, choose the video from your phone which you want to convert into slow motion. After loading, select the “Edit” option from the bottom menu bar. Next, tap on “Speed” and drag the slider to make the speed slow.
How do you turn a video into slow motion online?
How to Make Slow Motion Videos:
- Upload your video. Upload the video file that you would like to slow down.
- Slow down video. Simply click on the video on the timeline; under ‘Settings’ scroll down to ‘Speed’ and select the speed you want.
- Download your video.
How do you slow mo a video on iPhone?
How to shoot a slow-motion video with your iPhone
- Navigate to your iPhone’s Camera app.
- Scroll through the shooting modes above the shutter button and tap Slo-mo to turn on the slow motion feature.
- When you’re ready to shoot your film, tap the red Record button or one of your side volume buttons.
How can I slow down a video?
Step 1: Launch the Video Speed app. Tap on the “Select Video” to select the video you want sped up or slowed down. Step 2: You will now see the video editor. Drag the slider to the right, towards the rabbit to speed up your video (upto 4x).
What app is used for slow motion video?
Slow Motion Video FX is undoubtedly one of the best slow-motion video apps for Android at the moment. It not only lets you record videos in slow motion but can also convert your existing videos into slo-mo clips. After adding a video, you can define its speed between 0 and 1, depending upon how slow you want it to be.