How to message someone from their Instagram profile page
- In the Instagram app, find and open the profile page of the person you want to message.
- Tap “Message.”
- Enter the message and add an image, video, audio, or Giphy if you want.
- When you’re ready to send it, tap “Send.”
Can I send a private message on Instagram?
On Android, the message box appears at the bottom of the screen after you select one or more recipients. Start typing in the message box at the bottom of the page, and tap Send when you have completed your message. Type a new message in the Message screen at the bottom of the page.
How do I direct message on Instagram?
How do I send a post I see in feed as a direct message on
- Tap below the post you’d like to send.
- Select the person or group (up to 32 people) from the list below or tap Search to search for someone.
- Add an optional message at the bottom, then tap Send.
How do you DM someone?
To send a Direct Message from Twitter for Android
- Tap the envelope icon.
- Tap the message icon to create a new message.
- In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of the people you wish to send a message to.
- Enter your message.
- In addition to text, you can include a photo, video, or GIF via Direct Message.
How do I send a message to all my followers on Instagram?
Ethical and Recommended way:
- Create an Instagram Group of people you want to send the message to, and share your message in that group. It will reach all the members who have been added to the group.
- Remember, Instagram works with one basic logic, Give and Take.
- Also, timing is everything.
How do you send a direct message to someone on Instagram?
How to like messages on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app.
- Tap on the conversation you want to view.
- To like one of the messages this person has sent you, simply double-tap on the message you wish to “like.” Once you’ve liked a message, you can double-tap it again to undo the “like.”
How do you DM on Instagram from your phone?
However, the process should look similar (if not identical) on Android devices.
- Tap the paper airplane button in the top right corner, or, swipe left from anywhere in the Feed.
- Tap the plus sign in the top right corner.
- Select your recipient(s)
- To send a written message:
- To take a picture or video to send:
What to say to slide into DMs?
17 Casual Messages To Slide Into Someone’s DMs
- “Your hiking pictures are always amazing!
- “I love all the books you’ve been posting in your story.
- “I’ve been wanting to get into rollerblading!
- “We’ve been following each other for a minute, and I’ve been wanting to say ‘hi’ for a while.
How do you start a conversation?
How to start a conversation
- Ask for information.
- Pay a compliment.
- Comment on something pleasant.
- Introduce yourself.
- Offer help.
- Ask for help.
- Mention a shared experience.
- Ask for an opinion.
How do you start a conversation on Instagram?
The Story Response The simplest and most-common way to start a conversation with your crush over Instagram is to just respond to their story. If you’re nervous about making the first move, you could send a simple emoji response or a few haha’s and call it a day.