How to Reorder your Instagram Highlights?
- Add a Story in the Highlight you want to move at the beginning. Select a Story and add it to the Highlight you want to move at the beginning.
- Edit the Highlight and remove the Story. Hold your finger pressed on the Highlight again.
Can I rearrange Instagram highlights?
The only way to change the order of your highlights, is by adding a new story to the highlight you want to change because Instagram story highlights are not arranged by alphabetical order. For doing this, you should know to which highlight you have to add story so that it comes to your desired order.
How do you move highlights to another?
3. Move Story from One Highlight to Another
- Step 1: On your profile screen, tap on the Highlight from which you want to move a story.
- Step 2: Go to that story and tap on the three-dot icon at the bottom-right corner.
- Step 3: Now go back and add this image to another Highlight as you would usually do from Story Archives.
How do I change my highlight cover?
Instead, you can just edit the highlight directly:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the highlight whose cover you’d like to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Edit Highlight.
- Tap Edit Cover.
- Choose the image icon to access your phone’s photo library.
- Choose your beautiful cover.
How do you organize a story highlight?
Go to your profile and tap Story highlights below your username and bio. You might see some suggestions Instagram has already made for you there. Tap the + and you will see all of the Stories you have posted over the years. Select the story or stories you want to group together into a highlights reel, then tap next.
How do I reorder stories in a highlight?
Once you’ve opened the Highlight, go to the Selected media tab and change the order of your stories by dragging and dropping them in a left to right or right to left order. After you’ve achieved the desired order, please make sure to click Apply and Save on the top right corner.
How do I rearrange photos in my Instagram stories?
Open Instagram and tap Your Story. Scroll down and tap the Select Multiple icon. Choose your photos in the order you want them to appear in your Story. Tap Next.
How do I rename my highlights on Instagram?
In the Highlight, which you want to update, go to the “Highlight” icon and then the three dots that appear in the lower right corner. You have 3 options: edit cover, rename the Highlight or delete the ones you no longer want to be displayed. Select “edit cover”, choose the design already created and you’re done!
How do you edit highlights on Instagram without posting them?
Here is how to do it:
- Hold your finger pressed on a Highlight.
- Select “Edit Highlight”
- Select “Edit cover”
- Press on the “image” icon at the beginning of the list. If you have a lot of photos and in a Highlight, you might have to scroll all the way to the left.
- Choose a cover from your camera roll. Tada!
Why can’t I edit my Instagram highlights?
Top 9 Fixes for Instagram Story Highlights Not Loading Issue
- Restart Phone. If Instagram highlights aren’t visible to you, begin by restarting your phone.
- Enable Save to Archive.
- Follow the Right Method to Create Highlights.
- Check Internet Connection.
- Turn on Airplane Mode.
- Update Instagram.
- Uninstall Instagram.
- Log Out.
How do I highlight a story without posting it?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.